INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
A 'cookie' is a small file stored on the user’s computer that allows us to recognize it. Cookies as a whole help us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to monitor which pages our users find useful and which they do not.
Cookies are essential for the internet to run properly; they present countless benefits for providing interactive services, which makes it easier to browse and use our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer. Any activated cookies actually do the opposite by helping us identify and fix any errors.
Cookie types, purposes, and how they work
- These are temporary cookies that stay in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, which is why none of them are saved onto user's hard drives.
- These cookies are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you access it. A permanent cookie has a determined expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these to make purchase and registration services easier.
How to disable cookies in your browser
It’s usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or those of a particular service. All modern browsers allow cookie settings to be changed. These settings are normally found in the browser’s options or preferences menu.
Now we are going to talk about the steps needed to access the settings menu for cookies and, if needed, those involved with private browsing for each one of the main browsers:
- Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or your browser’s help.
- Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- For more information, you can consult Google support or your browser’s help.
- Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalized Settings.
- For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or your browser’s help.
- Preferences -> Security.
- For more information, you can consult Apple support or your browser’s help.
What happens if I disable cookies?
Some of the services’ functions will be disabled, such as staying logged in or maintaining your preferred settings.
Changes and updates to cookies policy.
Our website may change this cookies policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or because we are trying to adapt our policy to meet the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is why we recommend that users visit it regularly.
When major changes are made to our cookies policy, users will be notified through our website or by emailing registered users.